- Send an Email
3508 Memorial Parkway SW Huntsville, AL 35801
It has been a great pleasure helping people buy and sell homes since 2002. Having practiced real estate in various market conditions allows me to provide you with sound advice.
Understanding the legalities of real estate is extremely important. Bringing 20 years of experience as a paralegal to my real estate practice gives me a great foundation for understanding the importance of contracts and disclosures.
Some areas of my expertise are:
- Thorough understanding of the process of buying and selling a home
- Listening and gaining a clear understanding of my clients’ goals
- Extensive knowledge of our market conditions and the latest technology
- Skillful negotiation and communication
- Attention to detail and thorough follow through
The commitment I make to my clients is for life. I provide ongoing support and have a strong team of service professionals for anything you may need in the future. I am committed to providing outstanding service to you, your family and friends for many years to come.
If you, your family or friends are thinking about buying or selling a home, I would be honored to help!
We have enjoyed working with Joy on several selling and purchasing transactions! She is everything we need in a real estate agent ... professional, detailed, and with the right personal touch. We are so happy we hired her and will so do in the future!”
JOAN HOWARD & FAMILY
Business & Community Accomplishments
- 2008 to present – Realtor, Sereno Group
- 2002 to 2008 – Realtor, Coldwell Banker
- 2008 - Top 100 Realtor of Coldwell Banker's Northern California Region
- 2012 to present - Almaden Music in the Park sponsor
- 2014 – Stanford Negotiation – Innovation & Entrepreneur Certified
- 1980 to 2002 - Paralegal with a strong focus on real estate law and construction litigation
- 2004 to Present - Founder and Manager of South Valley Chiefs Youth Lacrosse Club
- 1989 - Co-Founder of Bender's Legal Service
- 1999 to 2002 – President of Bret Harte Lacrosse Team
Honest Advice - Insightful Solutions - Helping You Reach Your Goals
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN WORKING WITH JOY FOR YEARS
“My family has been working with Joy for years now and when it was my turn to buy a house, she was on top of it and there for me every step of the way. Being a young, first-time home buyer can be extremely intimidating and overwhelming, but Joy helped me every step of the way, was extremely flexible with my schedule, always on top of whatever needed to get done and quick to respond! Her professionalism, dedication and connections helped me stand out and put me in front of the other offers. I know my family will continue to work with her in the future and I highly recommend her.”
I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE JOY IN THE FUTURE
“Joy was an absolute pleasure to work with! I always appreciated the time and extra effort she would put in to making sure that the process of selling my home would go smoothly. Joy is very professional and a genuinely nice person. Her personality makes it very easy to do business with her and her knowledge of all things involving real estate really put us at ease. I would not hesitate to use Joy again in the future.”
SHE WAS PATIENT AND EXTREMELY THOROUGH
“My husband and I loved working with Joy! As first time homebuyers, she was very patient with us and extremely thorough! Joy paid a lot of attention to us, was very professional and knowledgeable about the areas we were searching in. She really helped us find the right home and we love it! We are happy we were able to work with such a wonderful person, whom we now call a friend. Thank you Joy!”
SHE IS SOMEONE I CAN TRUST
“I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed interacting with Joy. Her portfolio alone was amazing. She was direct, honest, caring and most of all she is someone whom I could trust. She is type of person that I would want as a friend.”