- Send an Email
3508 Memorial Parkway SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
A 7th generation resident & native of Huntsville/Madison County, Alabama, Louise "Lou" Lehman Sams has been providing outstanding service in nearly every facet of real estate in North Alabama since 1987. She specializes in commercial sales & leasing, & residential sales. With over 25 years of experience, Lou is a Graduate of the Realtor Institute, a designation held by only 25% of the agents nationally, in addition to having completed the Accredited Buyer's Representative course. She has extensive sales & marketing training from nationally recognized trainers such as Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Snelling International, Quest Marketing Management, & Roger Bucher.
Numerous clients from all walks of life have entrusted her with their real estate needs, & she has successfully negotiated diverse real estate transactions over the years, garnering many repeat clients, referrals, & recommendations. Examples of types of real estate deals that are included in Lou's portfolio are as follows:
* Residential sales: Single family houses, duplexes, small multi-family units, townhouses, new construction, mini-farms, equestrian properties, & condominiums.
* Relocations: Tours & assistance for people relocating from all over the world.
* Commercial sales & leasing: Office, light industrial, industrial & retail.
* Commercial Property Management: Office space, & Shared Office/Executive Suites.
* Sales of raw land: Commercial & residential applications.
* Pre-development marketing: Mixed use golf course & country club development.
She is an active member of the Huntsville Area Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors, & National Association of Realtors, as well as North Alabama Commercial Brokers & North Alabama Multiple Listing Service.
Lou believes in giving back to the community that she loves so dearly, & has donated literally thousands of hours of time volunteering for a wide array of civic, charitable, & religious causes. Some of the worthwhile causes which she's supported include the following:
* Chamber of Commerce of Huntsville/Madison County - Ambassador/Emissary Leadership Council. Named Ambassador of the Month twice, & Ambassador of the Year in 2013.
* Over the Edge for the Heart of the Valley YMCA - Fundraising Committee. Top Fundraiser for 2012.
* Providence Women's Club of Madison - Chair for Dress, Dinner, Dance for Wounded Warriors, an event which won national recognition from the Greater Federation of Women's Clubs in 2013. New Member of the Year in 2012.
* March of Dimes - Chair of Signature Chef's Auction for 2016.
* American Red Cross - Chair of First Aid Room for Meridianville Middle School for 4 years. Exceptional New Volunteer in 2004.
* Cobb Cemetery Restoration - Spearheaded restoration. Historic Preservation Award from the Hunt's Spring Chapter of the D.A.R.
* Brain Trust - Advocate, Facilitator & Storyteller.
* A few of the other organizations Lou has supported include The Color Run, American Heart Association, The Arts Council, Huntsville Pilgrimage Association, the Alzheimer's Association, American Cancer Society, Realtors in Action, & Manna House.
* Lou has served in numerous capacities in local Churches - Women's Missionary Union Director, Mother's Day Out Director, Nursery Committee Chair, Retreat Committee Chair, Cookbook Committee Chair, Mission Friend's teacher, Bible Study Fellowship Children's Leader, & Vacation Bible School Teacher.
* She has volunteered time at local schools & athletic organizations as a Team Mom, Room Mom, Booster Club Member & more.
* She is a freelance writer, public speaker, & has hosted a television show as well as produced inspirational videos.
Lou's hobbies include hiking, amateur photography, reading, writing poetry & inspirational pieces, amateur genealogy, & walking. The loves of her life are her two adult children, Amanda & Ethan.
Most importantly, Lou's love of people, combined with her exceptional knowledge of every aspect of a real estate transaction & unparalleled familiarity with the area, make her an outstanding choice for buyers & sellers. She believes that every client should be treated as if they are family, & that there is no substitute for hard work & integrity.