When you are looking for the “Right Realtor” many things should fall under the “must have’s” column….your Realtor MUST
- Have experience in the market and stay up to the minute with interest rates and programs for clients
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate, negotiations, inspections and repairs
- Be able to explain the contracts and forms that will be part of the transaction
- Be fun but professional
- Be passionate about helping each client
I am all of these and would love to help YOU!
Things you should know about me:
- Huntsville native since 1977
- Graduated from Grissom High in 1979
- Attended Jacksonville State University majoring in Media Broadcast and Production
- Obtained my Real Estate license in 1993
- Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Sales
- Married to Charlie Garrett for 31 wonderful years
- Blessed with two wonderful children (Riley, 29, graduate of University of Alabama 2010, Magna Cum Laude and now pursuing a CRNA degree at UAH. Rachel, 25, attends Calhoun Community College studying Elementary Education. Two beautiful grandchildren, ages 3yrs & 3mos.)
- Max (a Golden/Boxer mix) and Madeline (a Boston Terrier) are our spoiled doggies that think they are human!
LAST but not LEAST, I enjoy and take great pride in being YOUR Realtor. Remember, whey you choose to be something.... be a LEGEND!